DG - Egg Roll DG - Egg Roll

this is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are the bes!!!!!

DJDustyGorilla responds:

thanks that means a lot.

ph0ne wip - Sine Delusion ph0ne wip - Sine Delusion

great fucking work

Reminds me of something you'd hear in the background of a show on techtv, amazing work, wish it was a longer, full mix though.

The minimal percussion, soft synths, beepy kicks, ambient undertones with the delays and filters and all make a perfect combo.

im ur first download : *

3.23 / 5.00 (+ 0.27)

ph0ne responds:

CHEA

actually, i have a full mix already completed, but i wont be putting it on newgrounds. dont expect me to be too active on the AP anymore. pm me and i might hook you up with a low quality version.

Destination End Destination End

amazing work, yet again

ahh, you really got a good jungle break going here, and that bass is classic! very oldskool if you ask me
10/10
5/5
good work!

Hyperion666 responds:

yep told u i waz a drum n bass fan so i gotta make some crazy drumnbass thnx for reviewing hope that u check and enjoy more of my beats love having crazy artist comments.

Dissonance and Square Synths Dissonance and Square Synths

i love it

Though I cannot say the same for my mailman, as when he walked by to deliver the mail I paused and he made the utterance, "What the" while passing by.

{Only One} {Only One}

erm

I'm comparing your old stuff to this, and you haven't really improved that much. Your synths aren't really strong enough either, at least to be UK Hardcore, and euphoric. I recommend grabbing the Korg Legacy Edition, for it's M1 sampler(for hardcore piano sound), as well as MDE-X(amazing effect layer).
You shouldn't be using such lo-fi plugins in this day and age.

The Electrohouse Collection The Electrohouse Collection

nice to see some electro here

You got the elements down pretty good, just need some better sounds and mastering, good job!

check out my electro if you want ;)

i will believe it (isa remix) i will believe it (isa remix)

Sounds like Nexus?

A LOT better than the usual stuff here. The hi-hats could have been a bit more complex than they were, and a few small things could have been improved here and there, but not bad! If it was a bit longer it's quite a solid track.

We should collab some time.

ph0ne responds:

A collab? Sounds grand.
And yes, I did use Nexus :O
When you say the "usual stuff here," do you mean MY stuff or NG in general?
If you want the .flp, I can send it to you via email. Just make sure you have:
-Nexus